For the children’s class schedule, click here.
Adult dance classes are a great social experience, too. Come give them a try! Each is one hour in length. Classes begin the week of September 11 and continue in 6-week sessions. Adult classes are non-performing. (No dance recitals)
For ease of record keeping, there is a start and end to each 6-week adult session but you may join at any time. Want to try one first? You may purchase a single class of your choice for $35. (Schedule subject to change.)
- Tap: No dress code requirements except for good quality Tan tap shoes. Options: Bloch Ladies Sync Tap Leather Tap Shoes S0321L; Ladies Showtapper Leather Tap Shoes S0323L; Capezio Adult “Mary Jane” Buckle Strap Tap Shoes Style: 3800; Adult Leather “Jr. Footlight” 1.5″ Heel Tap Shoes Style No: 561. Tan color is preferred. If you have black shoes, they must have non-marking soles. All dance shoes are reserved for the dance floor and not worn outdoors
- Ballet: Wear any stretchy clothing. Layering is recommended. Pink, White or Tan Ballet shoes. Ballet may also be taken barefooted
Tap Dance I
Learn the basics and more. You say you have two left feet? It doesn’t matter. We’ll soon have you moving and tapping in rhythm. The is a good tap level for novices and for those with a little tap experience who want to improve with no pressure. Class size limited to 9.
Tap Dance II
Need more of a challenge to stay motivated? Level II tap offers more intricate footwork. This is a good class level if you already know the basics and are able to tap with ease. Class size limited to 9.
Intermediate Tap Dance
This intermediate level moves at a faster pace with more complicated tap combinations. If you’re good at picking up quickly, this class is for you. Class size limited to 9.
Cardio Hip Hop
Get an energizing workout with solid beats playing in the background. Have fun while learning beginning hip hop technique, improving stamina, and working on choreography. Go for it!
Whether a novice or an experienced dancer, you’ll work at your own level.
Regular attendance will increase flexibility, build muscle tone, improve posture, develop better balance, align your body and strengthen your joints. Beginning to Intermediate levels are welcome.
Ballet Technique Levels II & up (ages 9 – adult)
Ballet training infused with resistance and gyro-kinesis. Our instructor is certified to teach Progressing Ballet Technique (PBT) to build strength, stability, and flexibility.
Dress Code: Any color Bloch leotard, Ladies Convertible TightsT0982L Salmon, pink ballet shoes Bloch, Capezio or Sansha. Leather or canvas.
New: Yoga classes on Mon and Wed at 11AM. For information, contact the yoga instructor, Robin, at [email protected].
- $155 for each 6-class session to be used within 8 weeks. Or try a single class for $35.
- To sign up for multiple classes, add a class to your cart, then use your browser’s back button to add more classes.
- If a class is marked FULL, do not make a payment. Contact us to be added to a wait list.
- There are no refunds or credits for missed classes but you may take up to 2 make-up classes within each 8 weeks.